Word is that the upper end models will have these fitted for extra oomph.

14A3877E-6FD8-4A62-92CD-A6AA7616FFD9.jpeg

They can either be mounted to run against the wheels or on the knuckles and dragged along the ground.

Spokidokes are the go if you want that potato potato noise.

Electric bikes. The answer to a question nobody should be asking.

Our electricity grids here in Australia (and I presume it's not much different elsewhere because most politicians are useless at managing infrastructure) aren't capable of supporting the large scale adoption of electric vehicles. Plus coal fired power stations charging electric vehicles pollute worse than cars and bikes running petrol (gasoline for you USA types).

Unless the power grid is supplied by mostly either renewable energy or nuclear, then electric vehicles are making pollution worse.

I get that it's a chicken and egg problem. Which is first? The vehicles or the infrastructure. They need both. But the infrastructure is way behind at the moment and the vehicles only suit a small niche of the transport market.

It's still a long way off.

That Livewire is also butt ugly which isn't doing it any favours.

I could buy two brand new Rockets for the price of it here in Australia too ($44K AUD).

Art,
When did Tesla begin making motorcycles?
I read that Elon Musk said he'd never make a motorcycle!

Thank God for that because they would be as butt ugly as his cars. Several of the sedans in my area and I just don’t get the appeal. They is nothing artistically redeeming about them. I haves to laugh every time I see one because the rear tires are almost always bald from the weight of that beast!! Haha

I just had a look and Spain is close (if it has not already) to surpassing 50% of energy coming from renewable sources - mainly wind power I think. Surprised me tbh. And it has surprised me how many homes in the UK have Solar Panels on the roof.

To be fair most Harley riders only ride to the nearest neighborhood bar so 110 miles is more than enough range for a week of rides.

I wouldn’t say most. Sure, there are a lot of bar hoppers in the Harley crowd, but myself and friends I ride with would normally bang out 200-300 miles on a weekend ride. Most of the guys I know would rather get on the bike and just go, no stops, no bs until someone has to piss or we get hungry.

Thank God for that because they would be as butt ugly as his cars. Several of the sedans in my area and I just don’t get the appeal. They is nothing artistically redeeming about them. I haves to laugh every time I see one because the rear tires are almost always bald from the weight of that beast!! Haha
THE TESLA MODELS are popular here and and are good looking and wicked fast the new SUV runs 11.2 @ 120 MPH 1/4 miles WICKED FAST

Back