Word is that the upper end models will have these fitted for extra oomph.

14A3877E-6FD8-4A62-92CD-A6AA7616FFD9.jpeg

They can either be mounted to run against the wheels or on the knuckles and dragged along the ground.

Now that's a blast from the past!!

Haven't seen one of those since I was kid. Could never find a bulb that would last though. Always seemed to blow when going down a big hill. :)

Thank God for that because they would be as butt ugly as his cars. Several of the sedans in my area and I just don’t get the appeal. They is nothing artistically redeeming about them. I haves to laugh every time I see one because the rear tires are almost always bald from the weight of that beast!! Haha
WHAT do you drive the TESLA models I see are good looking and WICKED FAST

Art,
When did Tesla begin making motorcycles?
I read that Elon Musk said he'd never make a motorcycle!
SAW a video that TESLA was going to make a vast array of vehicals even electric boats jet skis atvs and everything that rolls floats and flys

Last edited:
It’s quick, but only really quickish.
0-60mph in 3.5, compared to around 3.3 for a stock Rocket or 3.0 for a Street Triple 765, Thruxton 1200 or Tiger Explorer, and 2.8 secs for a Speed Triple.
Even a Tiger 800 only takes 3.6!
Unimpressed, but not surprised.
YES BUT the TELSLA SUV is faster than a ROCKET OH MY

SAW a video that TESLA was going to make a vast array of vehicals even electric boats jet skis atvs and everything that rolls floats and flys

Elon has said he has no intention to make an electric motorcycle because he almost killed himself on a bike. That will probably change when Tesla shifts over to someone else's control, but I wouldn't expect that to happen in the next decade.

All in all I'm glad Harley has decided to branch out, but holy hell that's an expensive pile of junk. The only thing that it beats a Zero at is peak HP, and even then it's still got a lower top speed than the Zero and the Zero does that without breaking $20k US. I do admit I prefer the styling of the Live Wire over the Zero bikes though as the Zero looks a bit bland to me. Whoever decided to put that price tag on that POS needs to be taught a hard lesson though. At this stage electric bike are commuter bikes, and no one who needs a commuter bike is going to be willing to drop that kind of cash on it.

Back