My Moto Hobo life

Well that doesn't look like fun. Does the camper company offer extra poles and straps designed to hold everything together better?

It was in the 60’s. and warm enough for sneakers but I did put on my leather jacket 1/2 way here when it started to get windy.

I check the hitch daily and so far I don’t see any issues. +++++

I painted it with faux chrome paint so it should crack if any bending or stress fractures occur.

I am making my way east to Florida. Six weeks to Daytona Bike Week!!
If you want to stop for a hot and a cot, I'm an hour south of Tallahassee in Keaton Beach, plenty of room, couple extra bedrooms.

If you want to stop for a hot and a cot, I'm an hour south of Tallahassee in Keaton Beach, plenty of room, couple extra bedrooms.

Thanks, I saw the Keaton Beach sign when I was heading to Natchez MS last year to run the Chase Parkway so I know where you're at.
I may at least stop in and say a masked hello or meet up for lunch :^)

So this is my chrysalis I emerged from after 13 hours this morning.

In addition to dropping the poles and strapping it down I also spun it to put the bedroom directly into the direction the winds were coming from and tried to position the bike to break the wind.

That was a mistake and I will have the lowered.foyer pointed into the wind next time to better isolate the sleeping area.

787ED470-6D2A-4135-8902-A5285349BA00.jpeg
0A27D593-7B50-44C7-A5D2-ABEFFCD2421A.jpeg
FE7DE9CA-3170-4DB7-AC1C-9B9B2BBA33AA.jpeg
But fresh flowers awaited you in the morning

Ride hard and sleep well. A good bag will keep you warm at night. There are sleeping bags out there that will keep you warm down to Sub Zero temps. At times the best thing you can do is roll up the sides of the tent and let the wind blow. Old Marine trick. :cool::cool::cool:

Given what the rest of your room looks like, I half expected to see a tiny CRT TV instead of a flat screen !
Fark!! I have stayed in rough youth hostels better than that dive. What did they charge for that?
Even Nicolas Cage had better taste when he went to Vegas to drink himself to death. ;) :sick: :roll: :roll:

Back