My Moto Hobo life

A must have item.

I went to buy one of these last week but they didn’t work with the 2lb propane bottles. I don’t want to have to carry and worry about another fuel source.

My new JetBoil Genesis system is great. They sent me the entire kit with the two pots and cover.

Thanks for sharing the photos and videos. Now which direction are you heading?
With that trailer, what kind of gas mileage are you getting?

Thanks for the photo essay of your trip & daily life . Sure as hell keeps the cabin fever at bay. Back here we watching the snow fall . Better than watching TV sitcoms. Safe roads to you my friend !

Thanks man, I remember hibernating for many many winters!

I try to mix it up and create a kind of real reality show.

Case in point:
My MP3 player battery just died and I have a bad leg cramp and can’t crawl to my backpack to get the USB cable or stand up to walk it off.

Now I have to listen to the wind flapping my tent around.

And it’s supposed to rain tomorrow.

AND, I didn’t shop before setting up camp and have eaten just about all my food. I have enough for 1 day but only 1Qt of water and a six pack of Diet Pepsi.

There is a store two miles away so I can walk there Thursday if I get desperate. Lol

I’m waiting on wheel bearings and then making a pit stop at Herman’s Rocket Recovery to say hello and install them.

It may be a week so I should have gone to Mexico and camped on the beach or stayed in Ajo.

I surely didn’t count on this ****ed wind and blowing dust.

Last edited:
didn't have to open was already open
invoice said 5 bearings and u have two.
inv 6203-2nse quantity 3 arrived 1
inv 6205-2nse quantity 1 arrived 0
inv 5204-2nse quantity 3 arrived 1
sorry bro herman

Back