My Moto Hobo life

ACK, NO PLEASE DON'T!! This one is on par with Motel 6, maybe a tad worse.

It's definitely in my all-time bottom 5. I am trying to put images of my top 5 in my brain to offset the misery around me.

The Waldorf Astoria Versailles Trianon Palace Hotel in Paris. Currently $350/Night for a no-view standard room. Next to the Versailles Palace & Gardens which are awesome.

Trianonpalace.jpg
Trianonpalace hallway.jpg
Trianonpalace dining hall.jpg
Trianonpalace pool.jpg

I stayed on Lanai Hawaii for free before Larry Ellison bought it using points from business trips.
I golfed "The Experience" before he closed it down.
The hotel was a Sheraton at the time and only $500/night. Its now a Four Seasons and the cheapest room is over $1,000/night.
I could stay here for a month for that!!

FourSeasons Lanai Hawaii-dining.jpg
FourSeasons Lanai Hawaii-golf2.jpg

Marriott Hotel - Ribera de Belén in Costa Rica is a reasonable $200/night and is a very nice hacienda style property surrounded by coffee plants. I stayed there on pseudo-business and also used points to stay 10 extra days.

CostaRica Marriott.jpg
CostaRica Marriott-room.jpg
CostaRica Marriott-room-poolview.jpg
Motel 6. Some are not terrible, some aweful. Another trip to dallas. 1st room was unmade. 2nd had peoples things in there. Apparently not checked out. 3rd was vacant but did see roaches and sketchy people outside. My wife was mad at me so i went down the rd to a hilton garden the next day and it seemed like the waldorf to us. About 90 bucks a night.

Dont ever stay at Knight Inn in dallas. I had to walk 10 blockes to get food and when i got there i noticed a guy from the motel "happened" to be in the store and seemed to be waiting for a chance to approach me. When i went out he went out. I took a convoluted way back and lost him only weapon i had was a leatherman and i kept my hand on it. It was day and i didnt come out til checkout time at 5:30 am. There was alot of hooker activity and transactions going on all night. Got that room on hotels.com. moral: you get what you pay for.
So what did you pay for? ;) :cautious::whitstling::whitstling::roll::roll::roll:

If I knew you were going to post Hotel pictures would you like to see mine of Motel 6? You can always tell a meth head because his shirt is off, he's on a bicycle and has no teeth.:thumbsup:

My buddy and I always kid that the city seal of our home town should be a shirtless man on a bicycle carrying a 12 pack of beer. Not sure how I messed up the quote

Day 2 sunset at Herman’s RV park.

NOTE: Please refrain from OWAI (ordering while ability impaired).

We have confirmed that ordering parts from a cell phone with old reading glasses can result in buying VXB.com Nachi wheel bearings 6203-02NSE instead of the correct 6204-02NSE.

17x40x12 vs 20x47x14 = ain’t gunna werk, no way- no how!!!!!! :^(

Plan B is to wait until Monday and see if a local bearing supplier has them in stock.

Correct VXB part numbers and sizes needed for Nachi front & rear bearings:
Can’t read the bearing info. Can you repost in higher resolution please

Back