My Moto Hobo life

Foolishly I let one of their Classic Industries motorcycle trailers go here last week in Canberra. Used ready for registration. It was snapped up quick for just $500 (US$370) before I could figure out a place to store it. :(

[/QUOTE]

OMG. You buy it first and worry about storage later😱

Foolishly I let one of their Classic Industries motorcycle trailers go here last week in Canberra. Used ready for registration. It was snapped up quick for just $500 (US$370) before I could figure out a place to store it. :(

[/QUOTE]

Great following this thread from cold ,wet locked down England.........so nice to see the sun! Would it be difficult to have an engineer custom fabricate a tow bar that pivots on chunky rose joints as in independent suspension arms? These designs look like an accident waiting to happen as they appear to be solidly mounted or am I missing something?

Googled 'motorcycle trailer hitches'
And hit another Aussie 'Mc' Engineer.;) :cool:

1607040789385.png
1607040838065.png
1607040862540.png

1607040720341.png

Great following this thread from cold ,wet locked down England.........so nice to see the sun! Would it be difficult to have an engineer custom fabricate a tow bar that pivots on chunky rose joints as in independent suspension arms? These designs look like an accident waiting to happen as they appear to be solidly mounted or am I missing something?
[/QUOTE]

My work mate has finished up yesterday and heading back home to Scotland from New Zealand.

You have to wonder sometimes about what they are thinking. Said he wanted to start a family.
We are about 5 inches below average rain fall for the year too.

I bet you were thankful they weren't tumbleweeds too! ;) 🤔

How are the teeth going and what is next?
Was your previous dentist's work removed by your new 'Devastating Dentist' and what was their response?
Do you face 3 months hopping over the border to get it all done with healing time trips in between?

Then tackle Alaska in Summer?

Pictures don’t do it justice.

Quite inhospitable but beautiful at the same time.

Well Marine, this sailor will have to disagree about the inhospitable part. My last Desert survival course was in El Centro during August in 2001. All we could bring to eat was a single MRE for a week. I weighed a pound more at the end of the course than when I started. There is lots to eat out there. ;-)

Back