My Moto Hobo life

Like a cup of coffee
It was good to sit in my chair in morning and hope he would talk about his adventures.
I even looked forward to the posts while he was camped at the shop.
Next time i ride out to see my brother in Phoenix i hope youll have a cup of coffee with me and tell me about some of your adventures. Im not implying anything:sneaky:

Next time i ride out to see my brother in Phoenix i hope youll have a cup of coffee with me and tell me about some of your adventures. Im not implying anything:sneaky:

it is always great to meet up with great guys. its only about 135 miles from my house. with about 15 highway patrol in-between.

I heard he went all SteamPunk on us and went back to Death Valley for an upgrade to handle the conditions. 😉 😁

I told him if he got one with a Roller rear axle we could call him a real motorcyclist again!😉🤣
It would be ideal treatment for any more encounters with 'Lonely Canines' too! :oops: :whitstling::sneaky:
Death Valley 1904.jpg

1614985998054.png

Attachments

• 1614984935042.png
    1614984935042.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Sorry Guys,

I also complained about the fact that an entire weeks worth of posts were deleted to coverup all evidence of said incident-that-apparently-did-not-occur including unrelated trip photo updates.

That was a week ago.

At this point, I would like some of them reinstated and-or an apology.

Too bad too as the gypsy vagabond North American tour continues to make interesting pit stops.

A3E7E00E-7B19-4C94-B0A4-6AE24C3EBC7C.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to have you back. Keep them pictures and stories coming.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back