My Moto Hobo life

Well that doesn't look like fun. Does the camper company offer extra poles and straps designed to hold everything together better?

If you want to stop for a hot and a cot, I'm an hour south of Tallahassee in Keaton Beach, plenty of room, couple extra bedrooms.

If you want to stop for a hot and a cot, I'm an hour south of Tallahassee in Keaton Beach, plenty of room, couple extra bedrooms.

Thanks, I saw the Keaton Beach sign when I was heading to Natchez MS last year to run the Chase Parkway so I know where you're at.
I may at least stop in and say a masked hello or meet up for lunch :^)

But fresh flowers awaited you in the morning

Ride hard and sleep well. A good bag will keep you warm at night. There are sleeping bags out there that will keep you warm down to Sub Zero temps. At times the best thing you can do is roll up the sides of the tent and let the wind blow. Old Marine trick.

Given what the rest of your room looks like, I half expected to see a tiny CRT TV instead of a flat screen !
Fark!! I have stayed in rough youth hostels better than that dive. What did they charge for that?
Even Nicolas Cage had better taste when he went to Vegas to drink himself to death.

How was the room service? Reminds me of a couple of motels we were lucky enough to stay in when. I did a road trip in the 90’s through the Midwest.