Oh also I was thinking of putting the word Predator down both sides of the tank.
and Rocket 111 on both side covers and 2.3 on the side of radiator cover.
will this cheapen the sharpness of the paint job and all the workmanship of the tins?
or just put Rocket 111 on side covers and 2.3 on radiator covers sides?
or no lettering at all just paint job? so no one will know what it is lol
Not many will know what it is I’d presume, I vote clean just your work and paint

Oh also I was thinking of putting the word Predator down both sides of the tank.
and Rocket 111 on both side covers and 2.3 on the side of radiator cover.
will this cheapen the sharpness of the paint job and all the workmanship of the tins?
or just put Rocket 111 on side covers and 2.3 on radiator covers sides?
or no lettering at all just paint job? so no one will know what it is lol

NO NO NO, not unless you want to add the rest of the silly stuff!

4bd497cf-5467-42eb-aff8-bfac8338ee8b.jpg

Let it talk for itself!

I was told if I do the chrome look that would be powder coated that the only way they could add the strips is to do a wrap but to me that's just like putting a stencil on, kind of cheap looking?
And talk to a few painters and for them to paint a strip on with pin strips they need to sand and to sand a mirror finish there's no guarantee with being perfect, and they won't do it. Or orange and top black with orage strips.
The only way I'll have perfect is to do all paint.
So now I'm down to paint a silver with black stripes or a orange with black strips.
This is way harder then me desighing my bike lol gurrrrr

When my bike is all finished and painted if I paint Rocket 111 GT
Will I get in trouble? Or just a slap:)

I went to go see my bike one the week end wow it’s coming along just which he was working on it full time, but just to see this guy work and how good he is I feel privileged of having him to even want to do my bike. He just does custom cars.
He started my wind deflector:).
It’s nice to see everything I made out of wood and styrofoam get made of of aluminum and even better:)
A lot may not like what I’m doing but these pictures does no justice.

Attachments

• B30EEF4F-2766-4C8E-8CFC-DF64BC24BD6E.jpeg
    B30EEF4F-2766-4C8E-8CFC-DF64BC24BD6E.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
  • D5A61BF9-397B-49D6-9DA2-5B927A6F1DF1.jpeg
    D5A61BF9-397B-49D6-9DA2-5B927A6F1DF1.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
It's uniquely custom art you can ride... AWESOME!!!:thumbsup:
-MIG

Back