Mounting / dismounting

Just had revelation and I've now solved the problem of scuffing the panniers when mounting my steed ....................... wait for it ................ I SOLD THE PANNIERS :roll::p
No more monkey dancing for me 🐒 I am going to use the Tail pack (a9510469) when I need to carry anything (which I rarely do anyway) and when my mrs comes along for a ride, the tail pack can go on the rack.
Hehe.....Nice bit of lateral thinking there RazMan. There's always more than one way to solve a problem, and you've solved it like a boss......wham!
Problem? What problem? :p:thumbsup:

Here's my new proposal for all those who still persist but can't kick like a showgirl (did I just mock myself ?.....Blimey that's a new one for me :oops:) or fear of the repercussions for looking like a dancing monkey.....

Here it is folks........

The answer to all you Rocketeering problems.......

Hehe.....Nice bit of lateral thinking there RazMan. There's always more than one way to solve a problem, and you've solved it like a boss......wham!
Problem? What problem? :p:thumbsup:

Here's my new proposal for all those who still persist but can't kick like a showgirl (did I just mock myself ?.....Blimey that's a new one for me :oops:) or fear of the repercussions for looking like a dancing monkey.....

Here it is folks........

The answer to all you Rocketeering problems.......

Hey RazMan
I had the scuffing problem as well until I saw a video of a biker telling me I had been getting on my bike wrong for the past 65 years.
He was right. I now use my left footrest (make sure it's tight!) and launch yourself onto the bike. Best to use your left boot then you are doing this!
Cheers
NZ Rog

Hey RazMan
I had the scuffing problem as well until I saw a video of a biker telling me I had been getting on my bike wrong for the past 65 years.
He was right. I now use my left footrest (make sure it's tight!) and launch yourself onto the bike. Best to use your left boot then you are doing this!
Cheers
NZ Rog
I agree that would be fine on an R but the GT has forward footrests, hence my monkey dance

Back