More rumors about the new Rocket

Seems more a French spirit than that of a Scot,
Ya may consider backing off on the goats . . .
Laughing1.gif
The truth hurts but the truth is the truth.

The Rocket is a “halo” bike for Triumph like the Corvette is for Chevrolet or the Demon is for Dodge or the Shelby is for Ford. These are models that keep the manufacturers names on people’s lips. Now if Triumph would actually do some marketing that would also help.
I have been riding Triumph rockets since early 2005 and in the past 13/14 years only one person ever knew what it was at first site in fact over half had never even heard of Triumph, sad but Triumph is no where near the Name they used to be.

...i love the bare bike look and feel.Yes, its real handy to have storage, i dont have saddlebags, just a small tailbag and shoulder bag, i have a radar detector and lately a gopro, but thats as far as i want to go..dont want a phone on my dash...dont want music..dont want gps or any other stuff. I ride to escape all that and funny enough, i like a solo seat so i'm not carting a passenger about...i ride to get away from those things. Its my selfish time...time to regenerate brain cells and get the smile going. I love my Roadster but also have an open mind...there are new bikes surfacing and i will never say "I wouldn't buy one of those be cause its a Harley"
How fast do you want to go?..how comfortable do you want to be?..what stirs the inner juices?...
I'll sit on a Harley and see what i think and feel...i'll also sit on Indians..Wings..Ducati's..Moto guzzis..etc, etc...
Riding to me is a feeling...it makes me happy..rain or shine...its an Emotional journey. The bike under you generates a huge amount of that feeling...the wrong bike and you feel awkward and uncomfortable. So i remain open minded on makes, but i know what stirs me.
Its like women...just cos she speaks a different language doesn't eliminate her....she may be very comfortable and you wont know till you have ridden her...know what i'm saying?
Bring on the new bikes...stir my juices.....

Zachery :D

I have been riding Triumph rockets since early 2005 and in the past 13/14 years only one person ever knew what it was at first site in fact over half had never even heard of Triumph, sad but Triumph is no where near the Name they used to be.

The msf instructor knew mine by sound when I came to meet my wife for lunch when she took the class

Do you have a link to this item? I visited my local dealer, Destination Triumph in Fareham nr. Southampton, and all the info he could quote was the article in MCN. He did also say that he'd been briefed by the main sales team at 'Head office' that there would be a new Rocket coming out at the end of 2019 but no specs or details. He has already taken 3 deposits against the new bike...the mind boggles!!

Back