Missouri Route?

DANNO

.060 Over
Its been a long old winter, but I got the R3 ready to go now that the sun is out again!!
The wifey and I are planning on a little ride down to Eureka Springs Ark. on Memorial day, and was looking at some routes to take so I thought I would ask you Missouri boys if you knew which way we should go. I was looking at riding to KC from Lincoln on Friday and spending the night, then heading on down south Saturday either on US hwy 71 or going to Sedalia and taking US 65 south. if you guys have any other great routes, let me know. Of course any hills or twistys of any kind will be much more than we have here in good old staight and flat Nebraska!!! Thanks..

Hey Danno, I was born 10 miles from Eureka Springs and went to the University of Arkansas. I'll get out my maps this weekend and give you some routes. 65 would be much better to ride than 71. Not sure what I have planned, but might consider riding with you guys a ways. Stay tuned.:cool:

Motorcycle Roads

Danno....... Here's a web site that you can pick the state and area and it will give you all types of roads from twisties to long, easy turns. Hope it helps.

http://www.motorcycleroads.us/index.html

Raymond's a Razorback and will be a great asset in the Arkansas hills. Myself, I like heading south out of KC to Harrisonville and pick up 7 Highway to Clinton and then south on 13 Highway to Springfield. From there I head south on 65 to Branson ( that would make a great stop over for the night). Eureka Springs is a quick jaunt from there. Beautiful scenery for sure!

Let us know when you're coming through KC. I'd like to say hello and maybe hook up for a few miles of riding.

Last edited:
Back