Looking for Route suggestions

@cardinal93 : sorry to jump in late
On your way down from Tours (I guess you will be checking out the renaissance chateaux all along the Loire river), I would recommend to ride down to La Rochelle, whom city center and harbour history get back to XII th century.
Then Bordeaux. I guess there is no need to tell you how attractive the city is ;-). But apart from wine, the city is a real charm.
After what riding all the way down to the Pays Basque (Biarritz, St Jean de Luz) is a must. Then you can head to Pyrénées.
On your way up, making a stop in Avignon and the Luberon would make sense. While you're at it, head up to Lyon and then go through Bourgogne. Finally, I would consider making at least a stop in Paris !
Anyhow, welcome in France and enjoy the ride.
Feel free to ask.
Bertrand
image.jpg
image.jpg

All and all no big complaints. The Pic du Midi was closed with a meter of snow! Found some really good passes though and stayed pretty warm. Flat tire this morning so I cut the trip short and rode home (was already back up in Orleans last night). Thought about you guys as I passed Le Mans on Monday...still a lot of bikes out in the area even with wet weather and a work day! Ended up with just at 3000 miles (4859kms). Best part was it was all twisty or country fun, only about 300 miles of highway total!

Patrick,
A link perhaps?
Not familiar with that "+".
I do not know how to get this going it is called google drive or goggle +I was able to click on goggle then click on drive and there it was??

I'm a member on there, but that didn't come up in any searches? Tried bits and pieces of it too? Hmm? If you open it, can you cut and paste the url from the top bar. Maybe I can find it backwards that way?

Back