I did ask what was the best way to get there from the airport, hoping they would offer. But they recommended the shuttle.

Steel, I should be able to make arrangements to pick you up at the airport (no, not on my R3!) and get you down to Bob Carpenter's area in Berlin. He's only about 40 minutes from the airport and the airport's about 60-70 miles from me. I'll check my itinerary and shoot you a PM sometime soon so we can firm up a plan.:thumbsup:

Steel, I should be able to make arrangements to pick you up at the airport (no, not on my R3!) and get you down to Bob Carpenter's area in Berlin. He's only about 40 minutes from the airport and the airport's about 60-70 miles from me. I'll check my itinerary and shoot you a PM sometime soon so we can firm up a plan.:thumbsup:
That would be awesome!:D That's why I love this place. We have some great people on here. :thumbsup:

about time you did something worth while instead of sitting around watching/posting music and videos (sorry my wife says im allowed one a day smart a**remark youre the target today)

Back