Get on the Sky Line and the Blue Ridge Pkwy, Enjoy the view and test out the Beast. It won't get you home fast but it will give you smiles and memories of smiles.

@cardinal93 No, they say that all delivery dates are estimates and subject to change.

I'm right by Morgan City, it's due south of Baton Rouge, all the way by the coast, along Hwy 90 half way between Lafayette and New Orleans.
Let me know when you're free to ride, I like hitting the local swamps, but I also go north of the lake a lot. I really like all of the area between Slidell and St Francisville. I've also been known to venture across the state line into Mississippi. What part of the state are you in?

Sucks its jacking up your schedule, but on the bright side you'll have a carpenter on the other end :)

That's pretty easy to find; I live right off highway 90 in Ocean Springs, just past Biloxi.

My little sister lives in Gulfport. I need to go see her and my nephew soon. Maybe we can meet up just to say hi for now, and get together to ride when I get my bike back.

I'm not happy about the delay, but like I said the weather should be better in Sept.

When your riding her home if you keep going west into Texas then take 281 South to just before Mexico you will run into a friend of yours and can spend a night there with all the great Mexican food you can eat. Then you would be about 12 hours from your house that you drove by 2-3 days ago. LOL Hey Brother Steel how ya doin'. God is GREAT final test is negative for cancer. Will do follow up CT scans for piece of mind for all nonbelievers. Christ continues to perform miracles today as He did in the past. Living proof I am one of His sheep my wool is not as white as others but still part of His flock. Will send you PM in am.

I'd take you up on that if you weren't so far off my route brother. Great news about being cancer free! Congratulations!!!

How did I know you would say something like that. Sorry for not PMing you IRS blues running here and there. We will catch up this week. Brother Steel Christ Jesus watch over you and your family Blessings come to you pressed down and overflowing. Take care not your mother just your brother in Christ and on this Earth.

Well Betty arrived at Carpenter Racing yesterday afternoon, and I spoke to Bob this morning. This month would be cutting it close and it may not be ready. I told him to take his time, I'd rather have it right than rushed. So I booked a flight on September 14th. Now I just have to figure out how long it'll take me to walk from Philly PA, to Berlin NJ. Hopefully the airport shuttles run out that far.

Back