Missing Page From Manual

cosky

.020 Over
Hi all,
I was going through my manual to my surprise i have found that there is a page missing (ch 11 page 129) also found that there is 2 pages the same (ch 11 page 130)
If anyone has a copy of the missing page could you please email me a copy or post it here for all to use,
many thanks Cosky.:bch:

Which manual?

Cosky, which manual are we talking here, the Owners Manual or the Service Manual.
I don't have the Owners Manual on me...kind of hard to get it as it is about 7,000 miles away, but the Service Manual I downloaded, (I thought it was from this site) and I have it on my laptop.
I'll keep searching, I think it was in FAQ.
Dennis
10 dtg!

Cosky, which manual are we talking here, the Owners Manual or the Service Manual.
I don't have the Owners Manual on me...kind of hard to get it as it is about 7,000 miles away, but the Service Manual I downloaded, (I thought it was from this site) and I have it on my laptop.
I'll keep searching, I think it was in FAQ.
Dennis
10 dtg!
i think you will find the owners manual only has 104 pages, and the service repair manual has 425 pages with 1 page missing (ch11-129) and another duplicated (ch11-130):bch:

I have the service manual. It has a page 11.129 that follows from 11.128 and a p.11.130 that comes after it.

I will have it scanned into a pdf file on Monday and will e-mail it to anyone who pm's me their e-mail. Posting it would probably be illegal.

Dougl

My service manual page 129 is labeled 8.21, so I must have a different manual. It is at 425 pages, not sure why there is a difference.
Dennis
9 dtg!

My service manual page 129 is labeled 8.21, so I must have a different manual. It is at 425 pages, not sure why there is a difference.
Dennis
9 dtg!

In my manual, the pages are not numbered consecutively 1-400. They are numebered by chapter: 11-1 to 11-130, etc.

Got it

Cosky and Dougl, you guys are right I was just dialing in the page at the bottom of the screen. When I went to Chapter 11, I got the same thing. So I've got the same "problem" as well. Maybe this is what they do with the manual "online" to force you to buy the "official" service manual (???...just a thought).
Dennis
9 dtg!

Back