Michigan Rocket owners !

Rocket Scientist

Grand Exulted Poobah
Ride
Black 05' Rocket III standard
If any of you are going to the blessing of the bikes in Baldwin this coming Sunday, I will be parked near the wind sock. Drop on by !

Blessing.jpg

Got a project @ work on Sunday but will be getting out by 9 (at least that's the plan) so I can make it to the blessing by noon. will try to find you Fred.

That would be a 500 mile ride from where I live, but bad timing. I want to visit MI for 4 reasons: Founders, Dark Horse, Bell's and New Holland. Not necessarily in that order.;)

Wish I could, but doubt I will have the bike back together.

Sorry to hear that Rick. The weather is supposed to suck so I may not end up going. I used to go regardless, but I'm getting old and soft :(

Got a project @ work on Sunday but will be getting out by 9 (at least that's the plan) so I can make it to the blessing by noon. will try to find you Fred.

Hi Martin ! See note above ^

Sorry to hear that Rick. The weather is supposed to suck so I may not end up going. I used to go regardless, but I'm getting old and soft :(

Hi Martin ! See note above ^

Looked at the weather myself and that was deciding factor in working this weekend. Still gonna try to get out there as long as it's not pouring.

It sounds like fun and I always wanted to ride up....but I agree, the weather sucks! Someday it will be nice and I'll make the ride. I refuse to trash my bike and get wet intentionally. Old and soft...that's me!

Back