Thanks for the info very interesting. I tried the 1fthomobre tune and found it to be pretty rich too. It was very jerky at slow speeds but top end seemed to have more though. And after looking at the values in the F tables I can see why, some were several times more than any of the other tunes I have seen. Goes to show a dyno tune for one setup doesn't always work for others. Your runs also indicatet that an a/f ratio of 13 is pretty close to ideal for the Rocket and that Wayne can put together a pretty good "canned" tune. I wonder if you averaged your averaged tune to the 20050_3 tune again what kind of results you would have (instead of a half step a quarter step)?

Let me know how the tunelink works. I have read how to do it but don't quite understand it so take good notes for me.

Funny you should say that Pig9r...I was planning on doing that exact change that you mentioned with the "average tune between 20050_3 & 1FstHombre" and "20050_3". LoL Great minds think alike!

So far as taking good notes, I will indeed. The guy in Dallas wants me there when he custom maps; the folks in New Braunfels want me to drop the bike off. I would really like to be there for the map - so much to be learned! I'm still deciding which route to go.

People can say what they want about Wayne, but I have dyno charts to prove that his 20050_2 & 20050_3 tunes look **** good - especially the A/F curves. Wayne has always answered my questions. He's okay in my book!

Funny you should say that Pig9r...I was planning on doing that exact change that you mentioned with the "average tune between 20050_3 & 1FstHombre" and "20050_3". LoL Great minds think alike!

So far as taking good notes, I will indeed. The guy in Dallas wants me there when he custom maps; the folks in New Braunfels want me to drop the bike off. I would really like to be there for the map - so much to be learned! I'm still deciding which route to go.

People can say what they want about Wayne, but I have dyno charts to prove that his 20050_2 & 20050_3 tunes look **** good - especially the A/F curves. Wayne has always answered my questions. He's okay in my book!

The Tuning Link process for Tuneboy looks complicated in the Tuneboy manual. I hope you're there to see how it works.

Back