Metric Revolution TV Custom Rocket III

Another "daily driver":D

I like the velocity stacks....good reliable air filtration. Admittedly, it's nicer than the "turd". It has symmetry and flowing lines. Is it rideable, I think not. Good poser though.

Of course when we were kids we used to take a sheet of plywood put a pivioting 2x4 in the front with a wagon axle and an old, oil burning Briggs lawnmower engine on the back with chain drive and no brakes and rode it all over. Was it rideable, not really and it wasn't a "poser" either. But it was "fun".

Speedmaster gets my vote.

Pig9r:

After looking at all the bikes, I like the Speedmaster chopper best. That's my favorite and true to form, it's a vertical twin. Easiest to customize and easiest on the eye. The two toned grey R3 comes in second, but a distant second. The 955i Daytona and the other R3's aren't asthetically (in my eyes) appealing and the Speed Triple looks like a Speed Triple with some color anodizing, trick (but not practical) wheels and some radical bodywork, in essence, just a speed triple dolled up. The Speed Triple might appeal to the stoplight reacer crowd but it's much closer to a stock configuration than the others which, ain't all bad.:D

The Dusolddesign bike was at Baxter's.... it was kind pf cool in person. You could have bought it and rode it home.

I'm sure there was a line of potential buyers just waiting to grab it up...... Kind of like the line for a new Triumph and a whopping 55 gallons of "free" gas. That's a lame advertising campaign in m y opinion.

The folks in Newman ought to poll their constitutients about what they think would be a good advertising incentive or rather just ask me.. It's painfully obvious that the powers to be in Newman are sitting in a darkened room.

I'd make it simple. Keep the gas. If you want gas, eat beans. If you want customers, buying customers, in our present economy, offer something tangible like a reduced interest/payment plan (that's how I bought my R3 and was a big selling point for me) or acessory packages at greatly reduced prices (we all know the markup on acessories. Triumph could lower their acessory costs by 50% and package deals and still break even.

Excuse me, I'm off on a tangent. I'll shut my mouth. For now.:)

Back