F0B9C39D-6C32-4726-9E7E-0D5CECC277EB.jpeg
No he makes the lot, I just ordered one

Keep in mind you don’t get the air ducting as pictured,
for the original air filter if you still use it, which I do, and you get backfiring and shyte going on a little bit he said. How’s yours going roscoe? Any backfiring on deceleration?

for the original air filter if you still use it, which I do, and you get backfiring and shyte going on a little bit he said. How’s yours going roscoe? Any backfiring on deceleration?

The air ducting should screw fix on the base like the original if you wanted it, which I doubt very few will.

Nah mate I mean yes mate I got ramair filter now anyway, get a lil popping on decel

I am loving my Metcruze seat, flat footed on the ground now and only problem is I almost fall asleep its so comfy, but then again I have always had his seats on my bikes. It is firm but comfy, done an 8 hr ride last weekend and got off refreshed even on really crappy roads for 2 hours of that!

Back