I know pony express charges would cause nosebleeds but will they ship to USofA?

I was chatting to him on the fone this week, he is an older feller and trying to retire, says he tried to get his son to take over the business but the son like the money of oil rigs in the gulf......... said he doesn't advertise much anymore and doesn't particularly like sending to USA but you could always ask, he is a great bloke and helps out heaps where he can.

One thing guys. I have noted that in the sculpted seat on the R3 (mine is home modified) - you need to be really cautious with coccyx (tailbone) padding in ATGATT gear. If you have the seat sculpted for use without them you will find that the padding pushes you forward. It's not VERY noticeable but over LONG rides you find yourself drifting forward. If you are leant forward then it's no real issue - but if you sit upright high bars or with legs forrad (Classic footboards) then it will irk after a bit.

One thing guys. I have noted that in the sculpted seat on the R3 (mine is home modified) - you need to be really cautious with coccyx (tailbone) padding in ATGATT gear. If you have the seat sculpted for use without them you will find that the padding pushes you forward. It's not VERY noticeable but over LONG rides you find yourself drifting forward. If you are leant forward then it's no real issue - but if you sit upright high bars or with legs forrad (Classic footboards) then it will irk after a bit.

All the Metcruze seats I have had over the years have all been a wee bit too laid back, but once ya get used to them they are great especially for long distance, I usually keep mine only for long distance and use a different seat for round town stuff or general riding that way my metcruze stays in good nic.

Metcruze are good poop.had one on my m109r, it had a built in sissy bar and rack.
Thats great thanks Roscoe. Let me know when you've got it and Ill pop over.

The seat is on mate and yet again he never ceases to impress me, very comfy!!

34962575_10214335516014083_2879068405602713600_n.jpg

Ordered mine last Friday..... Touring Deluxe seat should be here maybe by the end of the week, I have bought a few seats from this bloke and love them, got a touring seat on my V star super comfy better than a Mustang, also got a fastback which is great for round town riding and had a fastback for my sons V star 650 which was super comfy........

Can let ya know when I get mine if ya like!

Do you provide him with your seat to modify ?

I've several accessories on my motor from OZ & Britian.
CES headers, a Utopia back rest from @HansO and a stainless radiator cover from @hogweed to name a few.
I find the shipping from here in the States to OZ is WAY MORE spendy than from OZ to here.

Because its farther from here.
:rolleyes::whitstling:;)

Hey That looks superb Roscoe. Message me your details and I’ll call you and come over for a look.

Back