Message to Shawn

Jamie

Living Legend
Can't get to the other forum, where it all started back in '04. Was only out of it for a couple of weeks, no more. Name AND password not recognized :confused:. Re-application for either or both rejected on anti-spam grounds:confused:, even after a 15' grace period.

Now, I am really feeling "old guard". Mummified, rather. Jamie:cool:

Can't get to the other forum, where it all started back in '04. Was only out of it for a couple of weeks, no more. Name AND password not recognized :confused:. Re-application for either or both rejected on anti-spam grounds:confused:, even after a 15' grace period.

Now, I am really feeling "old guard". Mummified, rather. Jamie:cool:

You need to log in with your old user name and tell it you forgot your password. They send you a new one, you log in, and change your password back to what it was.

Dougl, I tried that path, of course:). To no avail:confused:. Was only given another 15' reprieve. Which read to me as a kind of a... er... reprimand.

As one of the early contributors to that forum (eventually raised to "superbike" fame), I just could have done without such a minor irritant. That' s all:cool:

Back