Mass shooting in Christchurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally established that all our family there are OK. We suspected most were as they're nowhere near Christchurch - But my cousin's lad is a copper and was stationed there.

For him to film himself doing all this killing and then release the footage on social media shows his mentality.
Actually no! - might give an indication but only he knows really. I have been in "THAT" dark place. Some do not find their way out. And yes! - I am as paranoid as the next loon.

Pure cowards. Soft targets. No love for that kind. Dark place at least go for a worthy opponent. Just shows how chicken shi5 these folks really are. Bragging rights and footage attack Little Creek Norfolk Virginia down around the water side. That would be bragging rights not this. Srry as3 mother $uckers. The modern terrorist is nothing but a bunch of chicken Shi% cowards. Even so at 61 years old would love the chance to confront such types.

Im like you on this Sonny...makes me angry that someone will take 5 weapons.....2 shotguns, 2 semi auto's and a lever action rifle...many magazines too and blast away at folk kneeling in prayer...then leave and go to another mosque and kill 7 there....
No one could fight back against that with mt hands...the policeman who took him and arrested him must have been a brave guy..

Yes the policeman was brave. No arrest would have been made by my kind. Would have killed him on the spot. Trained at a very early age (17) to get in and out with out being seen. Then later on in life trained on the quickest and most effective ways to end life and disable your enemy. Not a fan of Violence but folks like the ones who attack soft targets and walk away need to be stopped. Maybe it is time to end the Political correct and fight fire with fire. No need for a guy standing around wearing fancy gear or fancy weapons. Just a well trained individual that blends in and can take care of business when required is becoming a requirement. Our government here in the USA is out to lunch when it come to fighting terrorist. Same in many countries no clue. THAT IS HOW THEY CONTINUE. You have to remeber i am a liberal democrat and believe in civil rights BUT:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Seems that it was a, or a few extremists who is/are responsible for this...there has been 4 arrests this afternoon. There was shootings in at least two mosques were several have been killed and numerous injuries some critical.The gunman travelled in his car from the first shooting, to a second mosque, stopping sometimes and firing random shots at people.
Obviously it will be ongoing for several days trying to come to terms with all this. This has happened in our peaceful city and just seems like a nightmare. One fella ...70 years old, was gunned down as he walked along the road...the very road i was riding down completely unaware...you never know what might happen in todays world...peace to the affected families and friends.
I'm sure there are a few policemen and others who would have preferred to end it on the spot....quickly and efficiently...shame it didnt happen.
Relieved to hear you and @phar2slo are ok.stay strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back