Mass shooting in Christchurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

phar2slo

Living Legend
Ride
2006 classic
Well it seems that little old New Zealand has just had possibly the biggest mass shooting in our history.

A gun man or gun men opened fire on two separate Mosques.

The entire school system is in lock down.

I have two girls at two different schools and they should have been home by now.

And one girl at home with a broken foot who would have been at a third school.

Praying that this doesn't go on for too long.

The shooter at one mosque live streamed the event.

I can't believe that it was in the town I call home.

Shooter is still on the loose and might be a very long trip home. If I can even get home.

Stay safe.

Reactions: Y62
Well it seems that little old New Zealand has just had possibly the biggest mass shooting in our history.

A gun man or gun men opened fire on two separate Mosques.

The entire school system is in lock down.

I have two girls at two different schools and they should have been home by now.

And one girl at home with a broken foot who would have been at a third school.

Praying that this doesn't go on for too long.

The shooter at one mosque live streamed the event.

I can't believe that it was in the town I call home.

Shooter is still on the loose and might be a very long trip home. If I can even get home.

Stay safe.

Yeah just heard on radio, you guys alright down there?

Been listening to the National Station

Up to 30 dead or injured they reckon, apparently one of the nutter live streamed it too.

Also they the report said he was an Aussie (sorry guys) and was over here planning and decided here was as good place as any.

I can't believe it either my friend, have been upset on the drive home, this sh*ts not supposed to happen here.

My thoughts and wishes go out to the victims and their families.

yeah..i'm good thanx...was out on the bike, getting gas when maybe 8 or ten cop cars went past, numerous armed defender vehicles...choppers...3 different locations there has been shootings so far...saw photos of dead piled in corners of mosque which was live streamed by a shooter using machine guns with many magazines being emptied into masses of people trapped....still very volatile 4 1/2 hrs later...my lady locked down at work...chch hospital...might be there a while...

Yeah saw the video too OMG

Shooting in a barrel came to mind.

Not something you you would expect in New Zealand.

I got home alright but girls are still in lock down. Roads were very empty for a Friday. Four people arrested at the moment.

Seemly a few cars had bombs attached to them but have been defused thank god for that.

Last edited:
Just been confirmed that he is an Australian national.

knew a Kiwi couldn't carry this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back