Mass shooting in Christchurch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems that it was a, or a few extremists who is/are responsible for this...there has been 4 arrests this afternoon. There was shootings in at least two mosques were several have been killed and numerous injuries some critical.The gunman travelled in his car from the first shooting, to a second mosque, stopping sometimes and firing random shots at people.
Obviously it will be ongoing for several days trying to come to terms with all this. This has happened in our peaceful city and just seems like a nightmare. One fella ...70 years old, was gunned down as he walked along the road...the very road i was riding down completely unaware...you never know what might happen in todays world...peace to the affected families and friends.

there is a mosque maybe 500 metres from my back door.......wont be walking the dogs tonite...

I have paintball on Sunday. There's a mosque right near to the field. Thinking i might leave the camo, magfed marker and pistol at home. Take the electric marker (raygun) and wear bright colors. Or just not go.

If your missus is at Chch hospital she may be while getting home.

Terrible incident fellas...glad you are all able to be here posting about it...its a shame when the misguided seek to punish the majority for the sins of the minority - regardless of race colour or creed

well she finally got home about 7.30pm...had been locked in office she works in with armed police at the doors.
The numbers have been released with 40 dead and 48 injured some critical.
Two mosques were targeted moments apart.

well she finally got home about 7.30pm...had been locked in office she works in with armed police at the doors.
The numbers have been released with 40 dead and 48 injured some critical.
Two mosques were targeted moments apart.

This is terrible worse than initial reports.

Lot of these people were immigrants and refugees who moved here to escape violence.

Lot of these people were immigrants and refugees who moved here to escape violence.
amost of them...if not all...poor buggers....people trapped and at the gunmans mercy. The cops should slip him a lethal injection...right now...tonite..."oh, he died in his cell mysteriously!!"
While the numbers have 40 dead, there is another 20 fighting for their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back