vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
My 2006 Classic has the cat bypass, Ram Air and factory mufflers (silencers) I see map 20228 also lists performance exhaust. Is this the correct map for my set up even though I have factory exhaust?

If you are going to change to this map you must first copy the map that is on the bike to your computer.

Just encase it doesn't work out you still have a map that works.

Then load up this map and see if it wakes up the beast.

And if not just Re load the old map.

Let's us know how it goes.

If you are going to change to this map you must first copy the map that is on the bike to your computer.

Just encase it doesn't work out you still have a map that works.

Then load up this map and see if it wakes up the beast.

And if not just Re load the old map.

Let's us know how it goes.

I already saved the map in the bike and it had map 20220, ECU Tune map for a Rocket with the cat delete in place. The original owner I bought the bike from said "The dealer did something to it" when they installed the cat delete.

Reading many, many posts on correctly loading a tune I've decided I just don't know if I'm doing it right.

1. Save original tune (Done)
2. Load new tune (Done)
3. Run 12 minute tune (Done) except..... if the o2 sensor is turned on the 12 minute tune is effective, if the o2 sensor is turned off
the 12 minute tune isn't effective. Correct? I have the o2 turned off and still ran the 12 minute tune thinking what could it
hurt.

You are doing better than me.

I have yet to load another tune to the bike.

I had @sleeves load a tune up for me seen he was in town.

And the shop has too. Due to update kit.

When I first got my Rocket it was back firing all the time sounded so good but was just a bit too much sleeves put another tune and got rid of most of the back firing.

Have you ridden it with the new tune??

You are doing better than me.

I have yet to load another tune to the bike.

I had @sleeves load a tune up for me seen he was in town.

And the shop has too. Due to update kit.

When I first got my Rocket it was back firing all the time sounded so good but was just a bit too much sleeves put another tune and got rid of most of the back firing.

Have you ridden it with the new tune??

Yes with the o2 off and it runs rough at lower RPM's. This weekend when I install the Ram Air I'll load map 20228 and see how it goes.

When the bike ever runs again it looks like custom map 20227Map_zwuggl.hex is as close to my mods as I can find.

Triumph_Custom_Tune_list. 3 & 4 Cyl. models

Back