Maggie valley June 2019

Well folks. Cams went in good. Not advanced or retarded. Just right. Figure with what i got left to do am going to make Maggie Valley. You never know where your at until you hit the start button. Some folks take it to a shop some just do it. Got her right on the number. Good luck running about zero to 140 MPH against No. 74. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Ain't joking either.

Well folks. Cams went in good. Not advanced or retarded. Just right. Figure with what i got left to do am going to make Maggie Valley. You never know where your at until you hit the start button. Some folks take it to a shop some just do it. Got her right on the number. Good luck running about zero to 140 MPH against No. 74. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Ain't joking either.
Quite a few modified bikes will be at MV some 210hp like mine some over 245 like Warp and Steel and a few others --- we could be heading for a showdown:D

Sure sign that Kiwis have no idea what a barbecue is. :p
If youre ever over here, you are most welcome to come and visit. We will have a bbq and you may just change your mind!...Hope you enjoy 100 proof Barley shine with that!!...or maybe 90 proof Grappa,.....80 proof rum...or a wine...Elderberry, Black Currant...maybe Parsnip..or a cranberry wine...or a bourbon....and thats only to wash it down with. I have it all here in my purpose built shed.
I guess if we drink enuff, it wouldnt matter if its a bit on the black side!!

Back