Maggie valley June 2019

...i would be more than happy to pull up a chair beside you m8 and help you devour it...black or not!..i prefer over cooked than under cooked ANY day!...a huge glass of dark rum with it and who cares??!!

That would be great brother!

If youre ever over here, you are most welcome to come and visit. We will have a bbq and you may just change your mind!...Hope you enjoy 100 proof Barley shine with that!!...or maybe 90 proof Grappa,.....80 proof rum...or a wine...Elderberry, Black Currant...maybe Parsnip..or a cranberry wine...or a bourbon....and thats only to wash it down with. I have it all here in my purpose built shed.
I guess if we drink enuff, it wouldnt matter if its a bit on the black side!!
Rum, that man! Rum!.
NZ is on my list, I have family up in Wellington area. But I be afraid of Hobbits.

My son was able to get his Rocket running again, the one I'll be riding if I'm able to attend. He removed the tank, dumped the gas, refilled with fresh and fuel additive and installed a new battery. She fired right up. Below is a pic of it before he headed out on a ride.
Eric's 07.jpg

Before I depart for home I'm going to pull his exhaust shields and tips to send them to a place in NC that Paul Bryant told me about. When I owned the bike a friend took them to a place south of Olymp0ia, WA to have black ceramic coating applied along with his. When I got them back I called them to explain that it didn't look like ceramic coating and the owner told me "Oh yeah, we don't do that anymore so we applied high temp powder coating". As I expected, it is pealing so I'll take care of it for my son with the place in NC. I believe this is the place but will check with Paul again before sending the parts off to be recoated.

Back