Lunch in Louisville?

vonbonds

Supercharged
[SIZE=-1]Hey Mizzou guys would you be interested in eating lunch one day in Louisville? Of course everyone else is invited too if we can figure this out. I just have to meet everyone from the Show Me state :).
[/SIZE]

Where??? You mean Louisville Kentucky?? Holy crap... I don't know if my leash is that long :D

I would be up for it. About 500 miles for us. St Louis would be about half way and I have in-laws there that could provide a stop over if needed.

sure would like to compare your favorite BBQ with some N.C. BBQ.

Da boyz from Virginia, who came out our way to start our Poultry Complex for Tyson foods still cook the chicken Virginia style, during company events. Basting in in a seasoned vinegar solution. It is awesome but I'm not sure if it resembles NC. My fav BBQ sauce is West Texas style which is heavy on the vinegar and pepper, but light on the sugar. I'm not a fussy eater anyway but I'm sure your BBQ is great, otherwise it would not be one of the few BBQ Mecca's in the USA.

DANG I'm hungry!!!

wilbur-t said:
get Kehde's BBQ,
Boy, Hondax, sure would like to compare your favorite bbq with some N.C. bbq. Have been told that people that didn't grow up eating N.C. style bbq don't care for it. [Too much vinegar.]

I love trying new and different things, though.

My favorite bbq is in Lexington N.C. I usually go to the Lexington BBQ #2. Awesome. I can't stand the tomato and sugar based stuff here. And how about that bbq slaw! My Dad has the recipes and we will make it at least once a year. -Scott

Da boyz from Virginia, who came out our way to start our Poultry Complex for Tyson foods

We used to grow chickens for Purdue, but Tyson was around here also. That was a long time ago, we had 2 houses, one burned down, the other is just a storage building now. [A long one!]

Back