If this is the way the Rocket is going, then my 15R3T will be my only Triumph. I will keep it for a long time because it's the best I have ever had.
But if I ever decide to go with something else, it won't be one of these.
I am intrigued by the new automatic Wing, and I have always liked the look of a roadglide.

I would say probably the same bike ? lime green or black with green accents and very big Akroprovic can ! definitely a bike to accommodate just about any size rider and looks fast standing still ! will return and get some pictures . Must admit tho that the bike getting the most attention by far was the new supercharged kwak H2 gp . A beautiful bike with lots of carbon , a single seat and a price tag of £32000 gbp . but again , not much use to anyone larger than Valentino Rossi!

This is the bike we took to Bonneville Salt Flats a few years ago. It has a Bock's full exhaust and a flashed ECU so it could be dyno tuned to 201 HP and surpass the 186 mph limit. Our best timed mile was 197 MPH in the shot below. Remember on the salt you loose a good 10 to 20 MPH due to wheel slip, density altitude and wind. Look at the finish line flags. They are straight out as we had a good 8+ mph head wind.

DSCN6051.JPG

DSCN5967.JPG

DSCN5962.JPG

Last edited:
This is the bike we took to Bonneville Salt Flats a few years ago. It has a Bock's full exhaust and a flashed ECU so it could be dyno tuned to 201 HP and surpass the 186 mph limit. Our best timed mile was 197 MPH in the shot below. Remember on the salt you loose a good 10 to 20 MPH due to wheel slip, density altitude and wind. Look at the finish line flags. They are straight out as we had a good 8+ mph head wind.

DSCN6051.JPG

DSCN5967.JPG

DSCN5962.JPG
That's the kiddie ! I love em , I've had 3 1100s a c when they first came out and 2 d models . I do intend having a 1400 some day , The new models look trick !

If Claviger is correct it should not be as small as it first appears. Are you saying it is small? I’m 6’2 so I hope fit on it.o_O
bearing in mind claviger is the same height as my self , but built like a racing snake . ;) I would certainly feel self conscious on the new Rocket. They have narrowed it's waste which I find tends to make big guys look bigger !

I just noticed the position of the handlebars in relation to the front axle. Gonna be more like a tiller.

I am putting straighter bars on my R3 to change the riding position, hopefully to get more feel and a bit more weight towards the front (may need a seat wedge as well). The bar sweep on both new bikes seems to be much less than the that of the existing R3 and R3 Touring

Back