Pls dont get me wrong...

Torquex2

Supercharged
Ride
Tr3r. VN2000
Please don’t mistake my complaint with not loving my R3r. I do love it. Awesomely unique, brutal throttle response, amazing cornering, and handling. Best brakes I’ve ever felt. Likely saved my butt at least once already. Slow go, in city, light to light handling is superb. Course I’ve been riding the “ other biggest bike ever” ...the Kawasaki Vulcan 2000 for 16 years. So I’m no stranger to weight, and torque. Hence ...Torque X2. Love the cruise control. Couldn’t actually ride without it due to this vib problem. Absolutely love the hill hold!!!! OMG . And let’s not forget about the attention this bike attracts . Holy ST! I rode this beast all summer where I live and never saw another one...anywhere. And I ride to all the places bikers generally ride round here. So pretty rare thus far. So believe me. I’m not giving up on this bike just yet. Just thought I should throw some good points in between all the complaining. 👍

As the original 2300cc Triumph Rocket III came out 16 years ago, I guess you were actually riding the "2nd biggest bike ever". ;)

Back