Looking to get a 07 classic tourer, any advice?

bell, good trade on the 10k for an '07 off the floor. Awesome in fact!

I'd like to think an 07 Trourer like yours bell, with 16,000 miles on it was worth at least 12.5k. I wouldn't trade my Heretic (Phantom) Black and Cardinal Red Tourer for half again as much. If I didn't have a chance at saving 2.5k junkie I'd be sure the nearly new bike with 475 miles had a transferable warranty.

The Tourer has long horns, OEM largest wind screen, floor boards, a set of not so widely appreciated bologna pipes, and hard to remove saddle bags. Along with sissy bar and luggage rack. A new Tourer bike should be accompanied with a pair of chrome fender rails that replaces those adapted for the sissy bar. Should you junkie go the used route, see about those extra rails. With those rails and an hour of work you could strip the Tourer down to a Classic by taking the bags and framing off and replacing the rails.

Without question, attack positioning with foot boards vs pegs is another whole world.

Last edited:
I think I can deal if I can get one for 10000! Just gimme the info for the dealer and Ill see if i can have one shipped here.

Junkie

Hey, mjbell1 ya still out there. Please send on the dealer info for the Rocket. Id like to purchase asap!

Thanks

Junkie

Yea thats what I was thinkin. And I never got a reply back so I figure there is no such deal. But if anyone knows any other good rocket buys please let me know.

Thanks

Junkie

With the value of the dollar Triumph must be taking in the ass with every bike sold. Thanks Taximan for picking up the slack for us broke dicks over here.:D

$10 G's? :confused:
I paid $14,100 out the door for a 2007 standard only a month ago which at least around here is a good price. I know, I looked around a lot! By the way, I talked the dealer into throwing in a classic model 2-up seat which my wife and I find very comfortable.

I've added hard bags, Triumph "off road" mufflers, turn signal mirrors, Progressive 440 shocks and a Windvest now.

Hopefully I'll find the time today to finish wiring my new signals and remove the stock lights.

Last edited:
$10 G's? :confused:
I paid $14,100 out the door for a 2007 standard only a month ago which at least around here is a good price. I know, I looked around a lot! By the way, I talked the dealer into throwing in a classic model 2-up seat which my wife and I find very comfortable.

I've added hard bags, Triumph "off road" mufflers, turn signal mirrors, Progressive 440 shocks and a Windvest now.

Hopefully I'll find the time today to finish wiring my new signals and remove the stock lights.

You need to get a set of my Stainless Steel Brakeline Clamps and some Handlebar Wiring Clamps and get rid of that plastic crap.

Back