looking for aftermarket chrome headlights

atjurhs

.060 Over
Ride
2017 R3 Roadster
hi guys,

can someone point me to where i can find chrome headlights, not just the bezel ring, but the whole headlight?

my 2017 r3 came with what look like triumph generic black headlights, and the paint doesn't even match the rest of the bike!

so i'd like to replace them, but i don't see them on triumph's webpage

can someone point me to aftermarket ones that fit

Look up an earlier model as they went from chrome to black in I think 2014 - I know my 2010 & my 2011 roadsters have/had chrome headlight buckets.

Include earlier SPEED TRIPLES in the search. You could also keep an eye out here Shop Online They do/did CARBON FIBRE covers and even full CARBON bowls.

Note A LOT of generics will not fit as the mount pivots need to be well to the rear of the bowl. I spent hours looking. Never found anything I liked. I was after something to ease fitment of the EARLY JW-SPEAKER lights. The newer ones just dropped in so the search became irrelevant. BUT get to a Harley Custom with Drag Specialities - they have a neat family of lights that look as if they'll fit - I look later.

OR maybe look for 7" lights that fit (photoshopped)

full

Last edited:
Mittzy, it looks like starting in 2015 the part number changed from T2700634 to T2700534 (so my r3 would be using the T2700534), and there was a price drop too of about $9.

so now i think the thing to do is to find out if the T2700634 is chrome and of the same dimensions as the T2700534

thanks for the link!

Todd

Back