Looking for a good tune.

My 2014 R3T ABS is for the most part stock. I like the original look of the exhaust, manifold and Bearpaw. I just love the look. I am looking for a time that will release the full potential of the stock motor. I know it is being held back and want to release the beast.

I looked at the 2021 but not liking what Triumph considers the new touring model so looking into buying another 14 style touring and redo that one with all the internal mods I like and to play but still have my original "looking" bike to ride 2 up.

I am using TuneECU on an Android phone.
Like I said I would like to release the full potential of the original engine, remove the top speed limiter.
Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance.
I think basically without breaking into the engine replacing cams and pistons etc. just using the standard headers you can get upward of 150RWHP by removing the std intake and fitting cat delete and better mufflers.
Uploading or getting a good tune however is a must, once that is done with the other mods you will notice a significant difference in torque, HP etc.

Had a 2013 R3T. 88 to 120 hp with the tune alone (140ft lbs of torque) all at the back wheel. ,...you can see it on the dyno at Richmondmotorsports facebook page. D&D pipes and K&N only added 8 horse and 10 ft lbs torque. Careful, the gas gauge averaging circuit discharges when a new tune is installed and it will look like it failed for a few kilometers.

Back