steve59
Nitrous
- Joined
- Jun 26, 2013
- Messages
- 1,137
- Location
- carol stream il
- Ride
- 2025 Blue/Black R3r Storm, 22ktmSDRevo,24KTM1290sa
The dealers get incentives to unload leftovers so I go on cycle trader and get the best price and bring it to the local dealer with me and ask them how much they think it would cost to have it shipped. I did it on my last bike and it worked!! I think $14,000 is pretty good but there may be some Triumph bucks laying around they can give you for heated grips or pipes. Good luck
Stock the R3t is much like a road king so a top box is all you're missing and there's several to pick from aftermarket.
Stock the R3t is much like a road king so a top box is all you're missing and there's several to pick from aftermarket.
Last edited: