Looking at a nice 2008 R3 tour

"Does your bike have ABS?"

No, mine does not. The RT3 is an excellent candidate for ABS because without it the rear brake is virtually useless on wet pavement. However, after doing some braking exercises with mine I gained a lot of confidence in what the front brakes will do in wet or dry conditions. I would not hesitate buying another RT3 without ABS, but that is just me.
Rode it for half an hour today. Like showroom new. Very nice. I have to do a little research though about lowering the controls and moving them forward a bit. I can also get a seat upgrade that will sit a little taller.

Rode it for half an hour today. Like showroom new. Very nice. I have to do a little research though about lowering the controls and moving them forward a bit. I can also get a seat upgrade that will sit a little taller.

Hey @DodahMan! Pretty nice he let you ride it (many don't); unless he was already holding cash in his hand. Did you end up closing the deal?
-MIG

Hey @DodahMan! Pretty nice he let you ride it (many don't); unless he was already holding cash in his hand. Did you end up closing the deal?
-MIG
We rode together. He rode mine and I rode his. I did not buy it because as some have said here, it was a bit pricy. Man oh man did I miss out on a good deal though. Discovered one for sale just 200 miles from me on craigs list. The exact color combo I wanted, exceptionally maintained, two windshields plus lots of other dodads included. I was just a tad too late. What a beauty for $5500. Very sorry I missed that one.

Attachments

• IMG_9167.JPG
    IMG_9167.JPG
    166.5 KB · Views: 3
Back