Local parts in Tennesse?

Danvitt

.060 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
Hey all, bit of emergency. Went through the tail of the dragon yesterday. Totally awesome but I'm getting some squeals from both the front and the rear. From what I can tell I still got plenty of meat but I figure I should play it on the safe side and replace them. I want to head back down to Deals gap from Pigeon Forge so I can scrape some pegs before I leave and get some good pics (scared wife on board last run). When I was down there the other day the service shop (129 Motorcycle pit stop) said in 15 years they have never even heard of a rocket 3 let alone stock parts for it. Anyway if anyone knows a local place I might be able to pick up some pads I'd be grateful to hear about it.

Also does the fa236 an fa 209 still apply for 2013 roadster? All of the websites (such as dennis kirk) say everything fits the front, doesn't even list em for the back. or it does and just has them mis-labled

Don't know about rear pads, but the front is the same size as a Suzuki C109. So if there is a Suzuki shop nearby you might be able to get front pads.

Hey all, bit of emergency. Went through the tail of the dragon yesterday. Totally awesome but I'm getting some squeals from both the front and the rear. From what I can tell I still got plenty of meat but I figure I should play it on the safe side and replace them. I want to head back down to Deals gap from Pigeon Forge so I can scrape some pegs before I leave and get some good pics (scared wife on board last run). When I was down there the other day the service shop (129 Motorcycle pit stop) said in 15 years they have never even heard of a rocket 3 let alone stock parts for it. Anyway if anyone knows a local place I might be able to pick up some pads I'd be grateful to hear about it.

Also does the fa236 an fa 209 still apply for 2013 roadster? All of the websites (such as dennis kirk) say everything fits the front, doesn't even list em for the back. or it does and just has them mis-labled
Yes the numbers are correct get the fa209HH and the fa236 HH. you can run regulars if needed but the double H wil last longer.

Back