Little help please

well i have to admit i had my head up my ass i was looking at pictures and just through out my opinion
which was wrong and useless:confused:
now i think the two wire plug might be a connector for the evap canister (like was said)
now this is just a guess the three wire connector MIGHT be for a fall detector switch. i have let my bike fall over a few times and it has always stayed running so i assume the switch is not there.
over the years my has run bad a few times and what i do is i wd 40 all the return springs and linkage and i move back the rubber on the stepper motor and wd 40 that little motor. also while not running i open the throttle all the way (wot) and let it fly back. i do this a few times. and that cured my problems hth

just my opinion

my bike has an obdII connector. in the us it is required and has to be near the driver area.
when u hook a scanner to it it reads generic codes which range from p0001 to p0999 which is required.
now my triumph manual has pages which covers some of the obdII codes.
so what i propose is that
if walks like a duck and if quacks like a duck i am going to call it a duck.

now this is just a guess the three wire connector MIGHT be for a fall detector switch. i have let my bike fall over a few times and it has always stayed running so i assume the switch is not there

this is the fall detection switch :D

a 6 port connector with 3 pins used. right up there under fusebox

dude do you need stabilisers or were you just drunk :roll:

I had issues with my 06 running rough.

@sleeves advise that the wires on the spade terminals to each coil could be dirty so pulled them off gave them a wipe and added some die-electrical grease problem gone.

But not before having the fuel filter replaced a new tune put on the bike when I should have listened to sleeves first off. Would have saved me hundreds of dollars.

just offering suggestions was just looking at the wiring schematic and seen the switch was 3 wire and in the general vicinity.
but now that u mention it i have noticed that the later in the day the worse my opinions are. :laugh::laugh::roll::roll:

Back