My little tiddler might roar yet!

My niece just asked me out of the blue for advice on getting a Chinese scooter so I fessed up and said she can borrow this while she gets a license and a year or so. I told her not to buy anything as I have jackets, helmets, gloves and all in my storage she can have.

I suppose it is only fair as I lent her older sister my '81 BMW 323i for a few years about 15 years ago.

Besides she is an artist in her own right and will appreciate the arty versions too! :cool: :roll::roll::roll:

Much better stuff here in my opinion

And........I'll have to admit to no-one that I'll now have a place to store it and reduce my supply of new old stock mens and womens Triumph jackets etc I have in my storage. ;) :roll::cool:
I counted 20 jackets there last visit of which at least half are brand new never worn in Men's and women's sizes along with a few new helmets in boxes gloves etc.

See I'm no hoarder..... I'm giving stuff away!;):rolleyes::unsure:

Last edited:
Bike arrived yesterday in good nick and will have fun sorting it out before Xmas.
I found the rest of the BRAAAP vids of the 1000mph saltrecord attempt.
Quite entertaining and actually a very good general guide to performance bullds.
I have put them in order and will delete the duplicates posted earlier.

Braaap ST250 Dyno day at Eurobrit. The truth of this wee beastie is revealed Surprising us all.
Speed week 2022 deferred but our quest for speed goes on
Land Speed Record update Meet Daryl - our Braaap ST250 salt lake racer.
1month ago
Twistgrip Tales Racing Crew @ Phillip island circuit on our way to the salt

Back