7 weeks now waiting on a exhaust donut, and I cant even get a answer on when, why or if I will get it.
Well hang in there. They finally approved a replacement imu/abs motor for mine after only 3 months in the shop kicking the can around, so now waiting on parts and installation. Hope it goes well with no leaks, rattles, or scratches. :whitstling: Don't ya just love owning a new Rocket?

Well hang in there. They finally approved a replacement imu/abs motor for mine after only 3 months in the shop kicking the can around, so now waiting on parts and installation. Hope it goes well with no leaks, rattles, or scratches. :whitstling: Don't ya just love owning a new Rocket?
I sure hope they get it fixed for you. I sure love the bike, at least the concept of it. But if Triumph cant get things fixed, then its useless.

Have you tried removing the gasket from your original pipes? If you go really slowly and carefully with a very small flat blade screwdriver you can work it out and reuse it. I've reused mine three times now. You can also use exhaust gasket material, I've been told, to make your own.

Yeah, everything is a special order with Triumph- even valve shims which lots of models share in common. This probably won't work in this case, but if when you call a dealer to see if they have a particular part in stock and they, of course, say no- ask them to look up to see if another dealer in the country does have that part. They can easily do this.

Get several names, if there are more than one, because their own system is not always accurate. I've done this several times and have had some luck.

Since I bought mine, its done nothing but snow, rain and freezin weather.
Have not had the chance to really ride, got a whole 32 miles on it.
Im really second guessing my purchase now. All these issues and lack of dealer support. Since I bought mine the local dealer layed off all the parts guys and most of the service dept.
I ordered a gasket to hook up my new exhaust a week before I ordered the exhaust. They made the exhaust, shipped it from tasmania to me in the U.S. and I recieved it 2 weeks ago. Still no gasket going on 6 weeks now from Triumph.
Really thinking that I may trade it off before any issues arise and im stuck dealing with the lack of support.
The Harley FatBob has been calling my name for years now.

Its not the manifold to head gasket, it the donut type where the muffler slips on. Its different than what I have seen before on other bikes.

Its not the manifold to head gasket, it the donut type where the muffler slips on. Its different than what I have seen before on other bikes.
Check with the Triumph Cleveland webstore. They seem to stock more than any dealer around here. Usually in stock, free shipping, and no taxes. I don't see how they do it. Not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied customer. It's the little things that matter. Good luck.

I always like using new gaskets, for the few dollars they cost its worth it

Back