The manual is like an old Meccano instruction book , every page has a deliberate mistake to make our us laterally think ! ;)
On the topic of service manuals...
The one that most of us use is from 2007...is there an updated version that anyone is aware of?

Not looking for a free copy, don’t mind purchasing, just curious.

I went through the very lengthy and painful process of downloading and printing off the internet . Ended up with somewhat of a mish mash .
Member @1olbull had some really useful service update supplements , which were the most recent and relevant . In fact, more use than the entire 400 pages or so that I managed to print off !

I went through the very lengthy and painful process of downloading and printing off the internet . Ended up with somewhat of a mish mash .
Member @1olbull had some really useful service update supplements , which were the most recent and relevant . In fact, more use than the entire 400 pages or so that I managed to print off !

FYI - I turned the R3R Supplement over to @idk and Ian has it now as part of his download list.

This is a copy of my factory manual, might help.
8E2530C3-2DBE-4C6F-961E-49C1B6526722.jpeg

None needed, my limey son! :thumbsup:
When you guys coming over?
Free room and board awaits . . . :D
We were really aiming for late spring , work commitments keep piling up tho throwing a spanner in the works , so things are really up in the air right now . Life seems to be messing with all my plans , but we do both have our hearts set on getting over just as soon as we can !

We were really aiming for late spring , work commitments keep piling up tho throwing a spanner in the works , so things are really up in the air right now . Life seems to be messing with all my plans , but we do both have our hearts set on getting over just as soon as we can !

How exciting!
Just remember that July, Aug, Sep are the best for riding.
BTW - I will have a second R3R by then . . .

Back