Latest Stock Tune

dougl

Living Legend
Ride
2007 R3 Classic
Can someone answer these questions?

1) Is the 20226 tune for TOR/cat bypass on the Tuneboy site the most current Triumph tune for this configuration?

2) Is there any difference between 20226 and the original 20049 tune for TOR/cat bypass?

3) If you set all the secondary table values to 100 in 20226, do any changes need to be made in the fuel tables?

Thanks.

Doug- I haven't heard of any newer tunes coming out. So I think that it is the latest. I never have noticed any fueling or timing differences between the original and updated tunes. I think it is all for the idle issue as the idle RPM is set higher. As far a fueling you may need to make some changes to the decel areas to eliminate popping or afterfiring.

Doug- I haven't heard of any newer tunes coming out. So I think that it is the latest. I never have noticed any fueling or timing differences between the original and updated tunes. I think it is all for the idle issue as the idle RPM is set higher. As far a fueling you may need to make some changes to the decel areas to eliminate popping or afterfiring.

I've had that anti-decel tune in for a long time and it never completely eliminated the popping. Also, the throttle felt rough just as I start opening it, probably because the idke was about 500. I've had the PCIII O2 by in also. So, yesterday, I decided to put the latest tune back in for TOR/Cat bypass and reconnect the O2 sensor. I also opened up the secondaries to 100%. This tune also increased the idle to 850. I think that helped. It ran smoother and I didn't notice any difference in power.

I need a new back tire. By the way, how long should the clutch last with mainly conservative driving?

I modified the 20227 to include the decel anti-pop table. I still run quiet stock silencers and a shelved cat box replacement. I find a momentary pause before raping off a layer of my dark side rear skin. I attribute, currently, misaligned throttle bodies and a primary fuel sensor voltage. Both have been off for 24k but the beast still hauls ass!

Last edited:
Back