last off the line

I tried to buy new last year but couldn't. I tried all the usual online places and a few main dealers to be told there's no chance. They said it was due to emissions regs, not sure when they kicked in though, but often there's a grace period to sell existing stock. I was told that Triumph have something else in mind to supersede it but given no clue as to what it might be.
I'm happy to post some numbers from my rocket x if I'm given some guidance as to wether this plan is worth trying, and what number, or part of number should be used.

I don't understand why there aren't more Rockets here in the USA, why there aren't more buyers. I've always had Harley's (45ish years now) and always liked and loved them, in fact have two as we speak!! To me Harley's are the best looking and best sounding bikes around, but speed wise they're absolute dogs compared to the Rockets. It'll be a real shame if Triumph quits producing the Rocket :mad::(

They are not advertised enough. I did not know of their existence until I watched a youtube video of one doing wheelies. Then I dismissed it because after watching an 800 pound bike do wheelies I assumed it would be way out of my budget.

Back