last off the line

RacerX74

06 R3
Ride
The Mighty Triumph Rocket lll (06)
I keep seeing the same story either for sale just been purchased

Yes yes the old chestnut " its the last Rocket 3 off the production line" story

My question is there must of been a last one right ?

So where is it ?

Did triumph keep it or was it sold ?

When in fact was it built ?

Someone must have the answers I'm thinking this ones never gonna go away so maybe we should get to the bottom of it and then brake the news gently to the next guy who makes this claim

Pretty sure they are still making Rockets, despite the "last one" stories that seem to go around every year.

Pretty sure they are still making Rockets, despite the "last one" stories that seem to go around every year.
I wish this was so but by all reports the bikes that being sold in the UK now are unsold return from the colonies looks like these really the last ones

Maybe, but I've heard it so many times I'm skeptical, I hope you're wrong.

I don't understand why there aren't more Rockets here in the USA, why there aren't more buyers. I've always had Harley's (45ish years now) and always liked and loved them, in fact have two as we speak!! To me Harley's are the best looking and best sounding bikes around, but speed wise they're absolute dogs compared to the Rockets. It'll be a real shame if Triumph quits producing the Rocket :mad::(

I hope I'm wrong but I think emission regs alone have killed the big triple off

The R3 got Triumph plenty of attention but was never a great seller .

My local dealer swears there will be a new 3 litre model I'm not so sure

I keep seeing the same story either for sale just been purchased

Yes yes the old chestnut " its the last Rocket 3 off the production line" story

My question is there must of been a last one right ?

So where is it ?

Did triumph keep it or was it sold ?

When in fact was it built ?

Someone must have the answers I'm thinking this ones never gonna go away so maybe we should get to the bottom of it and then brake the news gently to the next guy who makes this claim
My local dealer told me there’s some left in India

Yes it’s down to emissions in Europe. Haven’t been able to buy new since late 2015 early 2016 in UK although still in the Triumph brochure.

I’ve heard 2500cc being announced in 2018 and on sale in 2019. Not very confident there will be a new one as Triumph didn’t make as much as they could of our model IMO. Not favourable on sales numbers compared to mainstream either.

Time will tell.

Back