Keyless ignition

Thanks for your support guys!

I've been distracted by my current passion - have really got into Smart Home and that is seriously addictive once you start and it just grows exponentially!

On the Keyless - I have identified a couple of potentials for new RFID modules - just need to find the time and pull the trigger and make the investment to purchase & test and re-integrate as may be required.

Thanks for your support guys!

I've been distracted by my current passion - have really got into Smart Home and that is seriously addictive once you start and it just grows exponentially!

On the Keyless - I have identified a couple of potentials for new RFID modules - just need to find the time and pull the trigger and make the investment to purchase & test and re-integrate as may be required.
I've been dabbling in home automation for a while. Sort of a no-brainer seeing as I work in process automation. Just ordered a whole lot of Zigbee components to see how well it works.

🤬

Check out Shelly devices - they are all WifI and no Hub required - really nice suite of devices.
I looked at these but decided on the Zigbee for now as it creates its own mesh network...each device is a repeater...helps when trying to cover a large area, particularly to reach out buildings. The App I use covers both technologies, and others too.

Does telling my wife to open the garage door count?
Boy, if you can get that device to work???? You could make millions. :)

I hear the initial costs could be quite high though.... diamond ring, jewelery, house, clothes, shoes, makeup, travel expenses along with a few control issues....

Back