Keyless ignition

DEcosse

If it's no Scottish it's CRAP!
Ride
Triumph Daytona (Custom)
Thanks for your support guys!

I've been distracted by my current passion - have really got into Smart Home and that is seriously addictive once you start and it just grows exponentially!

On the Keyless - I have identified a couple of potentials for new RFID modules - just need to find the time and pull the trigger and make the investment to purchase & test and re-integrate as may be required.

Bigjaype

If not now, then when?
Ride
R1200GS, PX150
Thanks for your support guys!

I've been distracted by my current passion - have really got into Smart Home and that is seriously addictive once you start and it just grows exponentially!

On the Keyless - I have identified a couple of potentials for new RFID modules - just need to find the time and pull the trigger and make the investment to purchase & test and re-integrate as may be required.
I've been dabbling in home automation for a while. Sort of a no-brainer seeing as I work in process automation. Just ordered a whole lot of Zigbee components to see how well it works.

Bigjaype

If not now, then when?
Ride
R1200GS, PX150
🤬

Check out Shelly devices - they are all WifI and no Hub required - really nice suite of devices.
I looked at these but decided on the Zigbee for now as it creates its own mesh network...each device is a repeater...helps when trying to cover a large area, particularly to reach out buildings. The App I use covers both technologies, and others too.

Gregger

Top Fuel
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
Does telling my wife to open the garage door count?
Boy, if you can get that device to work???? You could make millions. :)

I hear the initial costs could be quite high though.... diamond ring, jewelery, house, clothes, shoes, makeup, travel expenses along with a few control issues....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock