Keyless ignition

😁 I'm in manchester uk and even dogs walk round with flick knives where I am
And the pussies are shaved like skinheads, wear boots and carry razors? ;)

It hasn't changed too much since the last 'Puss in Boots' pantomime then! ;) :cool::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1618793391068.png

Still around - maybe less frequent posting, but still try to respond especially if I am specifically called out for assistance
And still value this as the best community spirit of any I have been involved.
And we value you as possibly the best electrical problem solving resource on this forum. Appreciate the time you take to explain, provide electrical diagrams, pictures and products related to motorcycling. We'll let you take a break from this forum from time to time, but not for too long... please. You're expertise has been invaluable over the years... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edit - "resource" is a bit callous/artificial... better coach/friend.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the likes and especially @Gregger lovely comments above.

If any of you guys are already members at TriumphRat.net, head over there and vote for my bike in the BOTM (you just have to 'like' my post there) :D

Done also. Man, you have been really busy with that ride of yours. Almost too many upgrades to mention... When are you going to try one of the newer Rockets?

Mines alarmed , ground anchored , 2 disc locks and chains , then there the tracker and cctv that emails me if some one gets to close ,,, just the normal precautions for living in london 😀...
if you get the wireless ignition sorted have to let.me know how easy and wiring .

Back