Keyless ignition

Morph1976

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 tourer 07
cheers , thanks for that , where in uk are you based
I'm in rochdale. Not sent picks yet as it's in garge cos some idiot at a junction couldnt see a 370kg loud hunk of metal and rubber using the main road. Waited till I almost got to him before deciding to pull out and knock me off it. Still crash bars took most of the brunt while it was sliding down the road in slow motion. Just needs new crashbars and exhaust

Verticalista

.020 Over
Ride
'16 R3R
I fitted the DEcosse keyless ignition System on mine, really easy. Let the Original Ignition switch for the Steering Lock. Great bit of kit, highly recommended.
That was my initial plan. Contemplating alternatives, though

Iain66

.020 Over
Ride
Rocket111 2008
I'm in rochdale. Not sent picks yet as it's in garge cos some idiot at a junction couldnt see a 370kg loud hunk of metal and rubber using the main road. Waited till I almost got to him before deciding to pull out and knock me off it. Still crash bars took most of the brunt while it was sliding down the road in slow motion. Just needs new crashbars and exhaust
dam ,, i have to say people in cars are blind and deaf, as long as your ok tho

Ishrub

Retired and loving it!
Ride
R3 Roadster,Sprint ST 1050 ABS, BMW R100RS sidecar
Keyless ignition......... sheeeesh!;)

1620126224270.png

1620127600015.png

If that fails go back inside, de-ATGATT, grab the missus and share! ;) :whitstling:😁

1620126335454.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock