Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
I want to go with the bearclaw off 3 K&N filter look. Don't want the 2780's but want a taller, round tapered filter. Have heard of people using a model that was like 6 inches tall, but having interference. Anyone using or know of a model about 4-5 inches tall, round and tapered?

0-6" round and tapered will let our American brothers help you
Over 6" round and tapered citizens of the British Empire can help you.

upload_2017-8-31_15-3-16.png

I want to go with the bearclaw off 3 K&N filter look. Don't want the 2780's but want a taller, round tapered filter. Have heard of people using a model that was like 6 inches tall, but having interference. Anyone using or know of a model about 4-5 inches tall, round and tapered?

These are the ones I have and that "British Legends" supply with their BearClaw Mod...

K&N Oval Straight Universal Clamp-On Air Filter (RC-3680)

K&N Intake Kit for Triumph Rocket III Roadster

Just be sure to follow the fitting instructions as you have to relocate the Radiator Overflow bottle under the seat (in the old filter housing)

This here link should get you to what you want:
K&N Search by Dimension - Round Air Filter

Back