JW Speaker Adaptive 1 Find

i got some too but what do you do with the red wire just leave it? also what did you do with the parking lights?

i got some too but what do you do with the red wire just leave it? also what did you do with the parking lights?
The red wire I believe is included to meet Europoean standards. I think they say its for a "marker light". I just taped it off and left inside. I pulled the tiny bulb out of the stock lights and left the connector inside as well. Be careful, if you smash the light in and it puts pressure on the connector, it can squeeze the contact points together inside and cause a fault and you'll blow the fuse.

So I've been able to test them out a few nights and I'm very happy with them. The adaptive feature works very well so I assume they are authentic. I had Wisamics with halos before, but these light up the road better and more thoroughly, then combined with the adaptive feature, make them a much better choice for night riding. The Wisamic halos are better for standing out to other drivers, but they just dont put out quite as much light on the road. One thing I'll add, I dont know if it's totally worth it to spend the extra on the 2nd version (with high beam adaptive) if you are on the fence about it. Especially if you're already running accessory lights. 370 is a great price for the 1st version, and autoplicity has a good deal on the upgraded version as well.

Attachments

• 20200217_172534.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 12